Apply online to any of UB's Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Graduate programs
We are proud of our alumni, many of whom have been involved with major engineering projects. Our graduates have gone on to have successful careers in consulting, industry, government and academia. Our Ph.D. graduates hold faculty positions at such universities as the University of California-Berkeley, Texas A&M, Cornell, Rice, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Southern Florida, Central Florida, the University of California-Davis, Rutgers, the University of Missouri-Rolla, the University of Maryland, and others.
Stay in touch with CSEE
CSEE on LinkedIn
The primary purpose of this group is to connect alumni and students of all degree levels who are affiliated with UB's Department of Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering.
Five reasons to join CSEE on LinkedIn:
1. Learn about job and networking opportunities.
2. Engage in discussions on topics and news related to the profession.
3. Learn about seminars, workshops and other professional development opportunities.
4. Get insight and advice from experienced alumni in a trusted network.
5. Stay in touch with the department and fellow classmates.